Welcome to the Cascade Cruisers Mud-Forum! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tonsofun

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey everyone! Welcome to Cascade Cruiser's SHINY BRAND NEW FORUM!
OK, Woody has been kind enough to re-activate our Forum here on IH8Mud!
This is a temporary solution to help keep everyone communicating until we get a new website host and our official club forum sorted out.

Use this mini-forum as you see fit, but please try to keep stickied threads on topic as we have a little less room to stretch our legs here.

SO...
Kick off your muddy boots, tip your hat to our hosts, and you pull up a chair to the Cascade Cruisers Mud Forum.

Brian Carrier - Tons-O-Fun
President, Cascade Cruisers

So what did happen to the other forum?

Glad you got this set up Brian.

The host server *poofed* into the great beyond.
We have tried to get in touch with the host with little success, and it wasn't stable enough to make a backup. Sadly, we will likely be starting over from scratch.

Ouch. With all the data gone do we want to set up another one or just run communications here and on FB? What is everyone saying?

Semi-good news. I have a copy of the forum from early-2015. I was testing to see how to upgrade the site and never got access to the main site to complete the update.

Only problem for me is I have no time to work on it.

Is there a way on MUD to have the site collect all the local cruisers so we can know who’s on here and if they are close. I’ve meet a few members and it’s really fun to have a common interest in these cruisers. Even better when they like skiing/ snowboarding, rock climbing, mountaineering, camping, fishing, fly fishing, mountain biking, whitewater rafting...
I enjoy all the above but especially when my 60 takes me there:rofl:

I'd like to thank the Cascade Cruisers and all that helped on CTW 2018! I had a great time and enjoyed all events. Hope to have my Mini ready for next year. The 80 did well, but I just can't thrash it that hard - it's still in too good of shape for overlanding and winter reliable travel. It held up well, bent a rear LCA and the diffs look a little scraped...lol;). The new Harrops helped a lot and your spotters helped me keep forward progress.:steer:

Thanks again to Cascade Cruisers - you rock!!!

Is there a way on MUD to have the site collect all the local cruisers so we can know who’s on here and if they are close. I’ve meet a few members and it’s really fun to have a common interest in these cruisers. Even better when they like skiing/ snowboarding, rock climbing, mountaineering, camping, fishing, fly fishing, mountain biking, whitewater rafting...
I enjoy all the above but especially when my 60 takes me there:rofl:

I'm not sure how up to date this is, but here is the Mud Member map: Ih8MUD Members Map - Google My Maps

I'd like to thank the Cascade Cruisers and all that helped on CTW 2018! I had a great time and enjoyed all events. Hope to have my Mini ready for next year. The 80 did well, but I just can't thrash it that hard - it's still in too good of shape for overlanding and winter reliable travel. It held up well, bent a rear LCA and the diffs look a little scraped...lol;). The new Harrops helped a lot and your spotters helped me keep forward progress.:steer:

Thanks again to Cascade Cruisers - you rock!!!

Thanks for making it out, Tom! It was great to wheel with you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom