Welcome to Portland Metro Cruisers! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings!

The idea to create this clubhouse came about after a bunch of us in the 60 series forum got together in real life at Cathedral Park and had a good time discussing all things cruiser. Although there are several excellent Landcruiser interest groups within the NW Oregon area, we felt like there was still room to create our own, fairly casual group.

Any suggestions for how you want to use this clubhouse would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
Chris

As far as suggestions for what to do with the group, I'd love to see work-trade happen! I'd love a hand on some work sometimes and be would more than happy to lend a hand with work on someone else's cruiser as well. Wrenching with another person around just seems to be a lot easier and more enjoyable.

Stoked about the new "clubhouse"!
Does this page work kind of like a Facebook page in that we can post questions, info, and whatnot about FJ60/62s. Or should more specific questions be directed through conversations/private messaging?

Last edited:
Stoked about the new "clubhouse"!
Does this page work kind of like a Facebook page in that we can post questions, info, and whatnot about FJ60/62s. Or should more specific questions be directed through conversations/private messaging?

This clubhouse seems to work like any of other forums on ih8mud. Feel free to post anything here that would be relevant to the broader Portland Landcruiser community.

Thank you Chris.

I think there are several of us on the west side of Prune Hill. There's a blue 60 series in a cul de sac on the other side of my neighborhood and a white 80 series with an ARB front that I see driving around 164th/Mill Plain area frequently. Now that mine is back in one piece I need to start using it for errands around here and see who I meet...

I saw a killer blue 60 that was fully outfitted the other day in Camas.

Maybe We should get together and do the trails up at Jones Creek in camas/washougal one of these days. For those who haven't been up there, it is fun. The actual designated jeep trails are prob a little challenging for a stock rig. It was a little intimidating for me at a few points on the trail, crawling over some good sized boulders. It was a huge confidence builder in the capabilities of my 60!

I saw a killer blue 60 that was fully outfitted the other day in Camas.

Maybe We should get together and do the trails up at Jones Creek in camas/washougal one of these days. For those who haven't been up there, it is fun. The actual designated jeep trails are prob a little challenging for a stock rig. It was a little intimidating for me at a few points on the trail, crawling over some good sized boulders. It was a huge confidence builder in the capabilities of my 60!

I've never been down those trails; would be fun to try them out. Last time I was out in that area I drove up to the head of one trails and turned back... I was stock at the time and not interested in getting stuck by myself. I usually bring my kids with me so I hope we can agree on family-friendly outings.

It's so nice to see other Camas folks here! Yesterday while working on my rig, a green FJ40 drove up my street, was that any of you folks?. I'm on Pacific Rim and would love to hit some trails (once I get my OME installed but, that's another story).

Hello all,

I am new to the Land Cruiser community, and just recently bought my first 4x4 (an '89 FJ62)! I am located in SE Portland and would love to learn more from you guys.

I posted in the general 60-Series forum with some questions about my rig, I would love your feedback!
New To FJ62s

welcome! i'm in SE portland as well. i see 60's all over town...probably have seen you - or will very soon hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom