Welcome to CLCC on MUD! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First of all, thanks to Woody for creating this sub-forum for us. Hopefully, this will become another great tool to help us communicate with one another, as well as with the rest of Cruiserland.

Introductions:

If you're in the CLCC and are new to ih8mud, after registering, of course, take a look around the rest of the site. You'll find a wealth of useful info on whatever kind of Cruiser you drive.

If you're a MUD addict living in the D.C. Metro area, stay tuned to this forum for upcoming events and stop by our next meeting. We meet the first Wednesday of each month, 7:30 pm at Taylor Toyota in Alexandria. Our website (www.clcc.org) is clearly out-of-date and is being recreated as we speak.

CLCC Mailing List:

Nobody intends for ih8mud to replace the CLCC mailing list as the main form of communication for the club. Just another one. With pictures :cool: . But instead of asking everyone to duplicate their posts on the list and on MUD, I'll take care of it. Anything good that gets posted to MUD, I will send out to the listserve and visa-versa. If you're not on the CLCC mailing list, yet, fear not. I'll post another thread with the how-to.

I guess that should be it. Let the Cruiser talkin', event plannin', and trail ride organizin' commence!!!

just a hint:

when you are in the CLCC forum with the thread listing, click Forum Tools > Subscribe > and choose Daily ....that'll give you a daily "reminder" of new posts to check....same is available for a specific thread you may wish to follow, or if you post something in the For Sale corner and want to track interest.

Welcome :D

Cool, thanks Woody, I'll do that.

But don't think I was just sitting at the edge of my chair refreshing the page every few seconds to see if I could get anyone to respond.

Ok, I was.

Hey Tyler, are you on the CLCC mailing list? If so, did you get the messages I sent out earlier this morning? I haven't seen them come through, yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom