Welcome Ga Crzrs - Post A Pic Of Your Ride (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bronze.jpg
Put some FN(f)X Pro 17" Bronze wheels on the 98 SR5 4Runner...

Just moved to Gwinnett/Lawrenceville from Clemson SC. I was a member of Upstate Cruisers although my old job got in the way of most of the events and meetings. My new job will hopefully allow me time to do some meets and rides. Anyway I have a 94 LC with iron man lift and 315's, sliders should be arriving soon and it's a slow work in progress. Hope to meet you guys in the future.

Kevin

20170531_095524.jpg

20170611_181319.jpg

Could be mine, but I think I'll lose money on it after the import fees. :(
SOOOOOOO much want though. Just spent two days working out the shipment, only to decide it's not a smart financial move right now. At least I got to drive it though!

Anyone need a new ride? 1993 KZJ78
@CID 96
@woody
@Bossman

Oki LC.jpg

Last edited:
Cool! We are gonna be on Huguenot Beach this week! Right around the corner.

Can you drive on that beach? We are easing over to Savanna for a few days, then to Florida for New Years

According to my brother and dad, yes! We're gonna see how it goes. We're heading to Jacksonville for a few days. What's it like driving at Fernandina? I didn't know you could drive there! Did you camp there? Or are you just an early riser getting a spot on the beach?

We camped out. Had a nice / perfect cool night. Best place to go is the park on the southern tip of the island. Very cool drive. That’s maybe 20-30 minutes from Jacksonville for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom