Weekend Wheeling (Brule and/or Brazeau) Sept. 21-22,2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning Everybody,
Just wanted to see if there was any interest in doing some light wheeling this weekend. I am planning on going either way but it is always nice to have company. My plan would be to leave early Saturday morning and drive up to Brule, wheel and camp the night, wheel the next day or head down to Brazeau to the dam and wheel that for the day.
There is also a possibility of extending into Monday Sept. 23rd. since my boys have a PD day and I may take the day off if there is any interest.
This may be one of our last weekends without snow and comfortable over night temps to camp. Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Ibex

I would love to get out but already have plans for this weekend. Hopefully someone is willing to join you.

Ah damn I too would like to head out but am out of town for a wedding this weekend. That and I don't have a front driveshaft right now either...

Hi Guys, no worries thanks for the response. I am still planning on going up and looks like the weather should be decent as well.

Ibex

Ya I'm jealous. Weather looks perfect.I just need a working right arm and a vehicle thats assembled and I could go. :rolleyes:

I tore my bicep off of my elbow. Surgery last weekend . Can’t turn a wrench for months. Wouldn’t want to go on any trail that could introduce issues because I’m stupid enough to try and help which could re-tear the injury. Better to just be jealous and wait.

Damn, that sucks. Hope it heals up right and fairly quick.

Yeah, take care of it, not worth starting recovery over!

Turns out it was the nicest weekend of the year, how was your trip ibex?

Weather was great, didn't end up doing the whole trail. The water about half way looked very deep and being by ourselves decided it would be a bad idea to attempt. So we camped on the trail and enjoyed the evening. I know this next weekend looks to be pretty cold but hopefully there is one more nice weekend. I would love to do Brule.
IMG_1369.jpg
IMG_1350.jpg

Wheeling in the fall is so nice. Brazeau is fun but not a long enough trail. Maybe with another vehicle I would have attempted the longer river crossing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom