Weejub's CL Finds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since I seem to be trolling CL a lot, and posting it on here, thought I would just make a recurring post, if OK.

None of these will be anything I am affiliated with, just stuff I find while looking around.

Last edited:
How about $15K for a "project truck?" Still pretty cool to see a 79 body.

Toyota : Land Cruiser Toyota : Land Cruiser | eBay

Proffitt sold this on ebay a year ago or so, but you should have seen the one they had on ebay a few months ago.. a brand new 2011 79 series wagon with like 5 miles on it. When being transported after entering the country, the driver drove the semi under a low bridge and took the roof off the 79 so profitts sold it as is offroad use only since it wasn't properly imported and missing a roof.

looking

I am keeping my eyes open for a 70's toyota pickup bed. Not in any hurry. Just figured it will take a while to find a rust free one. If you come across one, can you let me know??? Standard finders fee applies.

2fpower said:
I am keeping my eyes open for a 70's toyota pickup bed. Not in any hurry. Just figured it will take a while to find a rust free one. If you come across one, can you let me know??? Standard finders fee applies.

Long or short bed?

Either long or short. It will get sectioned and chopped.....
The hard part is that I want as little cancer as possible. Thanks guys.

2fpower said:
Either long or short. It will get sectioned and chopped.....
The hard part is that I want as little cancer as possible. Thanks guys.

Check with Jobe. He has a truck with a longbed he may part. Rust free - I think

Sweet thanks Eric.

Thanks Weejub... Sign is going to look great in the shop.

thanks, I will be down in that area in two weeks i will have to take a look if it's still there. I am going to try and take a look at the orange one too that has been on craigslist for a while. a lot of cool extras but beat up more than I want and orange...

one happy craigslister

Here is my son showing off his work cleaning up the TOYOTA sign. notice the "unruly" harry potter hair (after hair cut).... thinking about taking the shears to him while he sleeps!

IMG_5362.jpg

IMG_5363.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom