Wedding Getaway Cruiser, Dripping Springs, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All! I'm sadly a former owner of a '87 FJ60. I had to give it up for adult life and I'm proud to say giving up some of life's pleasures 2 years ago has gotten my life in better order and got me engaged to a strong Texas woman.

We are getting married in Dripping Springs in March of 2022. She had the wonderful idea of an LADN CRUISER getaway car, because she knows how much I loved my old Frankenstein FJ60 (see old post signature at bottom). I am calling on yall to see who would be interested in 2.5 hours of work on a Saturday in March.

Unfortunately this post only applies to 4-DOOR VEHICLES (Iron Pigs or Troop Carriers)

I will pay $300 plus the cost of a good cleaning beforehand.

What I'm talking about:
Wife and Husband ride in the backseat to Austin Hotel, driven by you
Truck arrives 2 hours before departure (driver is welcome to a drink and food, if they are dressed at least Texas Formal),

This is of course with the idea that You, the owner, are driving us. I am happy to arrange my own driver, but I would never assumed You would be willing to let a stranger drive your Land Cruiser.

If you are interested please comment below or PM me.

I will want to interview you first so we can be sure of each other. I will of course draw up a short contract to make use both feel safe, once we are in agreement.

Hello All! I'm sadly a former owner of a '87 FJ60. I had to give it up for adult life and I'm proud to say giving up some of life's pleasures 2 years ago has gotten my life in better order and got me engaged to a strong Texas woman.

We are getting married in Dripping Springs in March of 2022. She had the wonderful idea of an LADN CRUISER getaway car, because she knows how much I loved my old Frankenstein FJ60 (see old post signature at bottom). I am calling on yall to see who would be interested in 2.5 hours of work on a Saturday in March.

Unfortunately this post only applies to 4-DOOR VEHICLES (Iron Pigs or Troop Carriers)

I will pay $300 plus the cost of a good cleaning beforehand.

What I'm talking about:
Wife and Husband ride in the backseat to Austin Hotel, driven by you
Truck arrives 2 hours before departure (driver is welcome to a drink and food, if they are dressed at least Texas Formal),

This is of course with the idea that You, the owner, are driving us. I am happy to arrange my own driver, but I would never assumed You would be willing to let a stranger drive your Land Cruiser.

If you are interested please comment below or PM me.

I will want to interview you first so we can be sure of each other. I will of course draw up a short contract to make use both feel safe, once we are in agreement.

Congratulations on your impending nuptials.

I would post it here also if I were you; there is a large Cruiser community in and near Austin:

TX- Lone Star Land Cruisers - Austin Chapter - https://forum.ih8mud.com/forums/tx-lone-star-land-cruisers-austin-chapter.127/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom