Wedco gas spouts for Nato style cans (WA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Came across a small box of these. They are the red ones with flexable spout and mounting kit. Packages say they fit Model# 80710,80720,80740. Features Brass filter screen. Large vent tube for even flow. and two sizes of tips for all apps. Barcode on the package says 0605348079260. These are the clamp on style not the screw on ones. These are brand new in sealed packages I think there is about 25 of them. Can text you some pics. I am not sure how to post them on here. And I take Paypal and have perfect feedback on Ebay. SOLD OUT! Thanks Jeff

Last edited:
I'll take one! For some reason I can't get PMs to work on my phone. My email is willia12@gmail.com. What's your PayPal address? I'm leaving for the BVI this morning and will be gone for the next five days some I apologize in advance if my responses are not super fast.

All PM's replied to! Orders being shipped Monday. Lots of them still left!:cheers:

Still quite a few of these left! :cheers:

spouts

I would like two. I have been using the blue ones because the reds are so rare. what is your paypal address?

They look like the ones in the first link. PMs replied to. Thanks:)

I am not sure if they will fit on the blitz cans or not? Maybe someone else could chime in and answer that one?

Again all orders shipped out today! Get them while there still around! Thanks Jeff:)

Got them yesterday. Brand new in the bag and nicely packaged. Thanks.

Thanks again guys! Just got a couple left first come first serve, these are getting really hard to find! :p

Hi All:

I purchased a WEDCO fuel spout like this some years ago. The first time I used it the plastic extension popped-off and fell into the gas tank!

So, watch out to ensure the plastic extension is seated fully onto the metal potion of the pour spout.

-Alan

Jeff,

I sent money for 1.

Thanks,

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom