Website update?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Being possibly the newest member of the LSLC, I'm just trying to get myself clued in and up to speed. Seems like I heard something about a whole new website being developed. Is that going to be for the entire LSLC or just a particular chapter?

Is the Austin site going to be included in this update? I'm still reading about things that happened in 2004. Just curious if the monthly meetings are still at Rudy's on the last Thursday of the month at 7:00 PM.

Had a great time at the round up, didn't get to meet as many of you as I would have liked but those that I did I look forward to seeing ya at a meeting. Being a total noob I hope to be bringing a potential recruit with me for backup, just in case. hehe

Thanks, Jeremy

Jeremy
The new website is for LSLC as a whole. It will include the chapters of LSLC also. It is being worked on as we speak. I don't know how long it should take but I am in constant communication with the guy doing it.

Meetings are still held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at Papas BBQ on Northwest Hwy. Glad you enjoyed Roundup.
Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom