Website Update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
So I checked and I can publish a free site (ads will be present) with a secure members area, calendar, contact form, and just about anything else we could want through wix.com.

Will you guys please take a look and tell me what you think? Feel free to "sign up" and so you can see the member area and directory. I just signed up using my Facebook account, but you can do it with email too.

https://ajfarson.wixsite.com/bbcnn1

It is free, so it wouldn't hurt to do it and maybe assign one of the two domains for now.

I can create an RSS feed right on the page that pulls the latest posts from our mud forum, we can do a member's rigs gallery and I already created a place ("Club Runs" link) to showcase places we've traveled together.

Thanks guys! I can do a lot more, but didn't want to devote a lot more time until I heard from Mark and others as to whether we can proceed. I got this up and running in about an hour.

Looks good. Simple is how we like it. Only gripe is the calendar is weird to me with it being Mon-Sun instead of Sun-Sat. Personal thing I guess though. If you need help with the site, I did this once upon a time.

Looks good. Simple is how we like it. Only gripe is the calendar is weird to me with it being Mon-Sun instead of Sun-Sat. Personal thing I guess though. If you need help with the site, I did this once upon a time.

Thanks! I don't like the calendar for the same reason. I'll play with it to make it right if we proceed with publishing. Thanks for the over! There should be more than one person who knows how to manage and can access the site as an admin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom