WebSite Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JuttyShabango

Checkers R Wreckers
SILVER Star
Threads
Okay Guys,

I need pics and lots of them. All kinds. Events, trucks, scenery, meetings, logos, all that.

Any video you have and want to share send it over.

email: vanmeter@vanmeteroffroad.com

Working on the site now and as questions pop up, first views become available, questions, etc. we'll post them in this thread.

Nice Mark.

Are you planning a page for each member sort of like many club pages do?

Pic of truck small bio blurb, mods., etc.?

Do poser shots count? :crybaby:
-onur

Onur,

When I get ready to beta test the site with the club members, there will be a form similiar to the one for the roundup to collect the info in a database, then after everyone has submitted a link will go to the results page formated for the site.

So yes ;p there will be owner bios fo' sho'. :bounce: Here are the sections coming to mind, chime in if you think of another.

HOME (Main page, not the Index for the site where all the current happenings will be posted.

GALLARY (This can be a collage of pics from the members or we can organize it by member. Either way.

ABOUT US: Self Explanatory

MEMBERS: Here's where we can do the bios and such, basically this page will be generated from a database.

FORUM: We need to decide on this if we want to set up VBulletin. I have a registered copy waiting to be used and I admin a board for my business clients.

HOW TO JOIN: Pretty self explanatory there

LINKS: TLCA, MUD, Vendors, etc.

SPECIAL EVENTS link to our hosted runs, etc.

If I'm missing something, shout it out.

How about a tech link for the various series vehicles...that either lead to different sections on mud, or to yotatech, or to TTORA...

Trail ride geo maps (back country rds. etc.)

Paypal place for donating $$$$ (for those of us who are not near to Cbus)

Secret links for member's only--like a directory view of hot chicks ( I can provide lots of pics... :flipoff2: )

I like the idea of having our own forum...do you think it would conflict with the one we have on here?

A wrenching link...

Just some off the top of my head...

Mark, the original Forum is no longer right? Is this the "new" forum for the jonnyquest offroad site? Oh, I also have about 2 rolls of film from SQ if you are interested I can bring them up soon as I'm finished with the tacoma.
-Chad

I might be nice to have a lend a tool type of thing. Like if someone needs a hub socket they can borrow one. Welders, grinders, etc.

Just a though.

rngrchad said:
Mark, the original Forum is no longer right? Is this the "new" forum for the jonnyquest offroad site? Oh, I also have about 2 rolls of film from SQ if you are interested I can bring them up soon as I'm finished with the tacoma.
-Chad

This is for the TTRO club right here on this forum. Chad we are going to basically disolve JQO right now and put the momentum in to TTRO :cool: ;) Your a part of that too bro, Vince and the boys.

Thanks for all of you work Mark

I am going to be out of town 7/23 - 8/2

I will try to check in

:beer:

No problem Karl. I really enjoy this website stuff. :beer: :beer:

I'll have a mainsplash page up shortly letting folks know we are under construction.

82Trekker said:
No problem Karl. I really enjoy this website stuff. :beer: :beer:

I'll have a mainsplash page up shortly letting folks know we are under construction.

Mark--

Thanks much for taking the lead on this. Looking at the JQ website, I think the final product you produce will indeed be a quality experience.

See you at the wrenching sesh.
:cheers:
-onur

beno said:
Mark--

Thanks much for taking the lead on this. Looking at the JQ website, I think the final product you produce will indeed be a quality experience.

See you at the wrenching sesh.
:cheers:
-onur

Thanks Onur.

We will have a kickin' site for sure. Any media you guys want to give me on disk for the site BRING IT TO WARRENS!

Along with a beer :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom