WeBoost & Wilson Pro Cell Boosters - Code "MUDWEBOOST" at "AllTechSource.com" - Ends Nov. 31, 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's the antenna that was recommended:

Amazon product ASIN B01FUF1JAY
It does work when it's not mounted on the roof.
I received my Prinsu rack today in the mail. I plan to install it later this week. It will give me more mounting options on top and real estate, hopefully fix the error. Seems that most folks installed this Wilson Trucker antenna on an aftermarket rack but I do recall someone who did install it to the OEM rack.

I didn't realize that I responded here on a "group buy" forum and should have posted on the LC200 forum.

@SharpeCat Thanks
I think you’re in the right place! In between group buys we are welcome to use it to discuss these things; I do the same with the iceCo thread. It helps me learn and be more prepared in case we ever do another group buy, as well as help me decide whether or not we should pursue another.

I welcome everyone’s feedback and questions here regarding WeBoost and WilsonPro products, both good and bad. I don’t want to go around recommending bad products or services to people I am trying to help, nor do I want to do injustice to weBoost and AllTech for being so kind to us. Without the feedback here, it would be very tough for me to analyze whether or not I’m helping out the good guys. How will I know that they won’t just take your money and run and that I lead you to that, if it wasn’t for your feedbacks? I also rather not run all around mud looking for WeBoost related posts, so here is perfect!

I appreciate everyone taking the time to share feedback, questions and etc; it has proven very insightful.

Last edited:
I agree, this is the place for questions/comments/feedback.

I also agree with trying to space out the antennas a little further. For my setup, the antenna is in the bed of my truck and the internal antenna is up by the head unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom