Weber to Aisen to Problem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1975 FJ40 Frame up de-smogged

Going from 32/36 Weber to Aisen OEM. Anyone have pics or parts of the original linkage I would appreciate it. I assume the accelerator pedal will work. Anyone have any tips on what to do I would appreciate that also.

Weber will go on eBay if no one on this list wants it first.

Thanks everyone.

Rod linkage ot cable? You might try the Specter Caralog for diagrams.
Ed

Yah, I tried that but the pics on SOR are a little ambiguous and unclear when I blow them up. Gunna try the Toyota book.

Straylight,

I just pulled a aisin off of my de-smogged 2f '75 fj40. I took some pics before I pulled it, I will try to get them up tomorrow.

Ryan

[quote author=xumFJ40 link=board=1;threadid=8595;start=msg73747#msg73747 date=1071036819]
Straylight,

I just pulled a aisin off of my de-smogged 2f '75 fj40. I took some pics before I pulled it, I will try to get them up tomorrow.

Ryan
[/quote]

Straylight,
Don't know if Ryan is swapping to a brand W carb, but that's what you need to find, somebody w/ an intact truck that can give you the correct mechanical throttle linkage system, both of the hard fuel lines, the carb, carb baseplate, air cleaner, mounting studs & nuts, yadda, yadda. Piecing all that stuff back together is very frustrating.

Jim

If I wanted to buy a new or rebuilt carb for my setup, what model or year should I be looking for.

P.S. I sent you a PM on your email.

Straylight,

I am re-building the carb. I will try and get the pics up in a bit...I haven't looked them over though and don't know what level of detail they have.

Ryan

Sorry that this didn't come out as well as I thought. I couldn't really get around to the back side the way I wanted to.

I can send you a bigger file if you need more detail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom