Weber carb for sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling this weber carb for $200. The price includes shipping. It came off my Samurai and has all the adaptors for running on a Samurai. As far as I know its the same carb for use on a Land Cruiser. I just don't know if its a 38 or a 36/34? Does anyone know how I can check. The only thing I see that might be different, is it has a automatic choke that opperates on coolant temperature. It worked well, and should be easy to plumb in. I'm not sure how the choke works on the ones sold for Land Cruisers. You would need to buy an adaptor if you don't allready have one.

I removed it to swap on the stock carb for emissions reasons. It was bought new, and used for about two years on my Samurai. Then my inspection ran out, and the Samurai sat for about a year. I started it about 6 times that year and the last time I tried to start it, gas started to leak out of where the air cleaner attaches. It did not start. I believe the neadle valve in the float bowl is dirty and neds to be cleaned. I think it was leaking out of the vent of the float bowl. It should be an easy fix.

Josh
weber1.jpg
weber2.jpg
weber3.jpg

One more photo. BTW it opperates on a cable linkage.
weber4.jpg

flip it upside down.....if the bottom has two of the same holes, it is a 38...my guess is that is it a 32/36 as it doesn't look like any of the 38s I've seen......32/36 is too small for a cruiser, you might be able to find a minitruck guy....

bk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom