Weber adaptor plate woes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, while looking into my intake vacuum leak today (the sun's finally out!), I found that two things have happened. The bottom plate is bowed along the long side, probably from years of being torqued. Along with that, one of the holes were just stripped out enough for the bolt you barely grab. Well, I dignifie finished the job the rest of the way. I'm seeing new plate kits from redline on ebay, but nothing specific for the 2f engine. Does anyone have a better option for purchasing a new kit?

There is a good chance that the 20-22r adapter plates fit. I'm looking for you now.

Man A Fre makes a nice Weber adapter if you’re planning on keeping the Weber for a while. I think they may have a couple different adapters so just search on their website. EDIT. Looks like they sell “Tall” and “Short” depending on what air cleaner you are running.

Manafre Home - Landcruiser Parts

Man A Fre makes a nice Weber adapter if you’re planning on keeping the Weber for a while. I think they may have a couple different adapters so just search on their website. EDIT. Looks like they sell “Tall” and “Short” depending on what air cleaner you are running.

Manafre Home - Landcruiser Parts
Ordered, and a nicer setup than the two piece, three gasket that's failed. Maybe eventually I'll switch back to an OEM carb, but the Weber works well for me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom