Well, after about 2 days of staring into my engine bay, I finally tackled the install on the Webasto I ordered from Bruce. It's harder than it looks. Thanks to Wayne for the recent post on the install into the '80 for the heads up on that. I finally decided that the best location was just above the frame rail, under the airbox. Installation meant removing the airbox, and then fiddling with it until the clearances worked around the lower support member for the airbox. No mean feat...took the better part of an otherwise beautiful Sunday afternoon. I came this close to taking the angle grinder to the lower support member for the airbox, but rationality returned, and I decided against. Toyota must have overbuilt it for a reason. It all worked out in the end. The exhaust port sits about 2 inches above the frame rail, so it vents directly out the wheel well. Incoming coolant comes in from a plug in the passenger side of the block, outgoing coolant is plumbed via a "T" into the return lines from the passenger compartment heater. Fuel is served up from my Racor secondary filter (another sweet mod, folks...even heats your fuel!!) via a small 12v fuel pump which fits nicely below the A/C lines behind the airbox. Total time to install - about 6 h, not counting time spent staring into the engine bay.