For Sale Webasto Airtop 2000 Premium Diesel Heater (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
brightflock.com
SOLD! Webasto Airtop 2000 Premium Diesel Heater

Hi guys,

I am selling my Webasto Airtop 2000 Premium heater that I had installed in my 1982 BJ60.
The Webasto Airtop 2000 is a sealed heater that is powered by diesel fuel. These units are normally found in big rigs and boats, but they're great for diesel rigs too. The unit is great for camping out in cold weather. Me and my wife slept in our BJ60 for a month during a drive across Canada in the middle of winter using this baby. We had several -20 C (-4 F) nights sleeping in our rig and we were very toasty. The unit can run all night long as only the fan that blows the air and the pulsing fuel pump draw electricity. The unit itself is a sealed combustion chamber so there is no worry of CO poisoning like the cheap propane units.

I am selling the Webasto plus the entire installation kit. Everything is included that you need to install the unit: The webasto itself, install manual, the fuel pump, the fuel filter, hoses, the wiring harness, the control, the in-tank fuel install kit, exhaust tubing, heat output pipe, brackets, bolts, etc etc.

I will also throw in the brass T that I bought to connect the unit to my BJ60 fuel line.

These units regularly sell for $1500 US through dealers and are often on EBay for $1000 US new. I am looking to get $500 US (or CAD) for this perfectly working used unit. I am selling the Webasto because I am selling the truck.

Send me a PM or email me at cam@zarya.org if interested. I will put on EBay if it hasn't sold in a week or so.

Here is a link to the Webasto site:
Air Top 2000

Here is a video of the Webasto running just before I took it out.

And a few pictures:
DSC04828.jpg
DSC04833.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD! Someone is going to be toasty! :)

That was a great buy for someone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom