For Sale Weathertech Mats, hitch, Yakima bars, and more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling a full set of Weather tech mats (front, rear, and cargo) for a 100 series - grey. Bought in Dec of 16, pulled in April of 17. $275

Tow hitch for a 100 series - bolts to frame. $50

Yakima bars (older) and gutter mounts - $50. These have been used but are functional

After market head rests for a 100 series - front and rear - $20

Lightly used O'Reilly brand CV axles for a 100 series - free

Located in Atlanta. Thanks

Have pictures of the yak bars?

Have pictures of the yak bars?

I can get some pics tonight. OK to text/email? (loading pics is a pian!) if so, PM me your phone/email. Thanks

-Rob

Would those CV axles fit a 1999 Hundy?

I will buy the hitch as long as it is not rusty. I will gladly take the CV boots. Can you get me shipping price to 45429? Thanks.

I will buy the hitch as long as it is not rusty. I will gladly take the CV boots. Can you get me shipping price to 45429? Thanks.

Hitch has some surface rust. I don't think I have seen one that was used and didn't have surface rust. Not much but I would be being disingenuous if I advertised as rust free.

Shipping from Atlanta to Ohio would be tough! I just looked it up - would probably have to put on a pallet. Not sure if it is worth it to you for a $50 hitch and free CVs.

Hitch has some surface rust. I don't think I have seen one that was used and didn't have surface rust. Not much but I would be being disingenuous if I advertised as rust free.

Shipping from Atlanta to Ohio would be tough! I just looked it up - would probably have to put on a pallet. Not sure if it is worth it to you for a $50 hitch and free CVs.
can you look up shipping for just the hitch then? i can sand and paint.

Shipping on hitch looks to be about $50 as well. May be off a few dollars as I was estimating a few things but should be in the ballpark.

I live in east Cobb and would like to get in line for the cv axles if still available.

I live in east Cobb and would like to get in line for the cv axles if still available.

Haven't had anyone commit. Come on and grab them

can you ship the hitch in one of the usps priority mail carboard boxes that are $13-15?

can you ship the hitch in one of the usps priority mail carboard boxes that are $13-15?

This is a full size hitch. Bolts to frame on both sides and sits under bumper. Not the integrated hitch that is much smaller.

Dimensions on this are probably 48" wide x 24" long x 8" high. Not sure they make a flat rate box that will hold it but I will certainly try if you can point me to one.

This is a full size hitch. Bolts to frame on both sides and sits under bumper. Not the integrated hitch that is much smaller.

Dimensions on this are probably 48" wide x 24" long x 8" high. Not sure they make a flat rate box that will hold it but I will certainly try if you can point me to one.
Sorry, I will pass. I was thinking it was part 51990 integrated hitch. Thanks though.

I'm interested in the yak bars and mounts. Would you mind shipping? Zip is 75287

Thanks, Bill D.

Pending on the Mats and CVs

Mats and CVs are gone.

Still have full size hitch (100 series) and yak bars (60-80 series)

Head rests can be had for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom