Weathertech fitted front liners not compatible!? - '06-07 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just picked up an '07 LX and was going to make my routine Weathertech fitted liner purchase, only to find that Weathertech doesn't offer fitted front liners for the 06-07 LX. They only offer them up through 05, and for the LC through 07.

What is different about the 06-07 LX front floor that makes the weathertech fitted floor liners for the rest of the 100-series not compatible with it?

I believe the land cruiser ones will work but someone else will have to chime in.

I tried comparing them visually from the website and best I can tell, my LX has two carpet hooks on both the driver and passenger side, while the LC liners as pictured on the website have one carpet hook on the drivers side and no carpet hooks on the passenger side. If the holes for the hooks is the only thing missing... I have a drill.

Just picked up an '07 LX and was going to make my routine Weathertech fitted liner purchase, only to find that Weathertech doesn't offer fitted front liners for the 06-07 LX. They only offer them up through 05, and for the LC through 07.

What is different about the 06-07 LX front floor that makes the weathertech fitted floor liners for the rest of the 100-series not compatible with it?
I bought them for my 06 LX470. They fit, but in complete weathertech style, not as well as I would figure. A bit overrated, really.

Yes I have been disappointed by my last two WeatherTech purchases. For my '05 LX I got the one hook hole on driver's/none on passenger's, but each side has 2 carpet hooks. WeatherTech has really taken a slide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom