WeatherTech Digital Liners - 100 Series color match? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Everyone,

Newbie here -- I recently acquired my parents original '99 LC.

Did a number of things to it -- super geeked for it and my kids (esp my little dude) LOVE IT.

I'm looking at adding Weather Tech liners, but torn on whether to get the Black or Gray color. The Gray on WT website seems like it would be quite light.... but a quick search of images seems that the Gray might be a good match after all. Does anyone have the Gray interior from the 100 series TLC? and WT - in black or gray, and mind sharing a photo of how it looks (matches/contrasts, etc.)?

Also - does anyone have experience with the Cargo area liner? 3rd row is currently installed, but thinking i may pull them out.
I plan to use this an extra vehicle with my kids (Camping trips, etc).

Thanks in advance, everyone!

TT

1609977870622.png

Last edited:
I got the cargo area liner in the 3rd row seats out version and i like it. not an amazing fit, but it keeps things clean and in place.

So there is a floormat thread. Search for it as someone posted on it recently.
I would consult that before purchasing the WeatherTech liners. I had them in the truck when I got mine from PO and they were garbage (I thought). Fit wasn't great, moved and just wasn't impressed for what they cost.

I ended up purchasing Lloyd Mats and absolutely love them.

I've got tan weathertechs in the front and the fit isn't great but on the driver's side its fine since it has the anchor that holds them in place. They're horrendously overpriced for the mediocre (at best) fitment but they do their job with the occasional push back into place.

I wouldn't recommend them but I also wouldn't say its a mistake to get them.

I've got tan weathertechs in the front and the fit isn't great but on the driver's side its fine since it has the anchor that holds them in place. They're horrendously overpriced for the mediocre (at best) fitment but they do their job with the occasional push back into place.

I wouldn't recommend them but I also wouldn't say its a mistake to get them.
I'm surprised to hear of all these fit issues. I've actually had their Liners in multiple vehicles and generally have been really happy with them. I have the Tan in my wife's 200 and my third vehicle. My new/old 99 LC has the original carpet mats, so i def want to put something down. I just like how WT has the lips and fuller coverage. I checked Husky Liners, but doesn't seem like they make anymore for this generation..

I'm pretty set on getting the WT ... just gotta decide color (Black vs Gray) and Cargo area (3rd row vs Non 3rd row)

Snapped some quick pics for you real quick. The drivers side is mostly ok with a small gap at the back and issues against the left side there. The passenger side is probably a good 2 inches shorter than it should be so stuff always falls underneath it and maybe 1 inch too narrow
6E3E67BE-43D5-4EDA-A5B3-CB3FF90E27C0.jpeg
43E05C44-3581-4122-9532-6E8AC1259BA4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom