NLA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have pics of the Lexus version installed?

I tried messaging you. It says your box is full. I have received other messages today. Not sure what the issue is.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the last day to order! PM me if you'd like a set, I won't be making these again!

Excited to get mine, as silly as that sounds lol.

Today will be the last day to order decals if you want them. PM if you want a set before the 5PM PT cutoff time!

The deadline has passed, no more orders will be accepted! I'll transmit the final order in the morning, and should have them shipped out in about 2 weeks!

All orders went out in the mail today (ran short of one lexus sticker, so one person is getting one of their sets next week, which they have been informed).

I do have some extra Weathertech Land Cruiser and Husky sets left. I want to make sure everyone receives theirs before releasing them for sale, but if you are interested send me a PM!

Pumped and looking forward to getting mine in the mail soon!

All orders went out in the mail today (ran short of one lexus sticker, so one person is getting one of their sets next week, which they have been informed).

I do have some extra Weathertech Land Cruiser and Husky sets left. I want to make sure everyone receives theirs before releasing them for sale, but if you are interested send me a PM!
I actually only need 2 of the 3 Lexus stickers, if that helps. My rear cargo mat is from Lexus, but the front two mats are from WeatherTech.

I actually only need 2 of the 3 Lexus stickers, if that helps. My rear cargo mat is from Lexus, but the front two mats are from WeatherTech.
It was a whole set missing. The sticker company shorted me, but they expedited the replacement, so just a short delay for one person. Yours are on the way, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom