NLA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@40Man any recommendations for glue to get a more permanent bond to the Weathertechs?
1. 3M Decal Tape
2. 3M Super Strength Molding Tape
3. Gorilla Glue (gel type)
4. 3M Super trim adhesive (I used it on my Husky stickers, and they are stuck as can be. Just follow the directions for bonding (spray mat and wait for 30 seconds iirc before putting down sticker). I had a spray can of this from my FJ40 project, it is expensive to use just for this).

1. 3M Decal Tape
2. 3M Super Strength Molding Tape
3. Gorilla Glue (gel type)
4. 3M Super trim adhesive (I used it on my Husky stickers, and they are stuck as can be. Just follow the directions for bonding (spray mat and wait for 30 seconds iirc before putting down sticker). I had a spray can of this from my FJ40 project, it is expensive to use just for this).
Thanks!!

Keeping an eye out for mine. I plan to use Gorilla Glue Gel.

All orders went out in the mail today (ran short of one lexus sticker, so one person is getting one of their sets next week, which they have been informed).

I do have some extra Weathertech Land Cruiser and Husky sets left. I want to make sure everyone receives theirs before releasing them for sale, but if you are interested send me a PM!
Got my Lexus one's in the mail! I replaced the Land Cruiser one's I bought from you a while back. Thanks again!

Perfect fit! I used gorilla glue.

IMG_1049.jpeg

Do you expect to make a new batch of these any time soon? I'd be interested in the Weathertech/Land Cruiser version. Thanks!

I've gotten the supplier to extend the bulk pricing I was receiving on small batch orders, so I will continue to take orders for anyone that would like them.

I would like a set of Lexus emblems for Husky mats should you do them. These will be going in the GX.

I want a back up set for the eventuality. PayPal inbound

As of now I am officially done with these, so please don't PM to ask for more.

With the first two large batches, not one set was lost by USPS.

USPS has lost over a dozen sets over the last year, and I can't keep taking a loss on these, and the cost to insure is prohibitive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom