Weatherstripping needed for 1985 BJ70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tabascoloco

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.bslca.com
I am prepping my BJ70 for paint and would like to replace all of the weatherstripping. I have the inner door weatherstripping for all four of the door seals, and hood, but am desperately looking for the inner and outer horizontal door seals (belt strips?) for both front doors, as well as rubber for all of my windows/glass. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cruiserdan is in Mexico, and my local Toyota dealer says they aren't available.

Just found out that the rear door weatherstripping is for a 90-91 FJ70, but fits perfectly....completely different part number however.

Just FYI.

Now wondering about front doors and those horizontal pieces on both sides the glass??? Could they too be the same on a 91 FJ70?

:confused:

Just found out that the rear door weatherstripping is for a 90-91 FJ70, but fits perfectly....completely different part number however.

Just FYI.

Now wondering about front doors and those horizontal pieces on both sides the glass??? Could they too be the same on a 91 FJ70?

:confused:

Should be the same. A 70 windsceeen and front door is also the same as a 75 troopy or any model with a fixed windscreen frame.
But the rear troopy doors are 100 mm taller

The 70 rear doors should be the same as 73/74 series.
The front doors on a 73/74 are a slightly different shape to the 70 dors around the top but the rubber may suit both doors

Hi, I own a 85 BJ70 also, could you please post the part numbers you found would work? Thank you for your time, Jim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom