weather stripping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am going to buy some weather stripping for my front doors. I want the complete kit that includes the door to body and top, felt for the windows. What is the best source for this. I heard you can get the door to body weather dtripping at JC Whitney, but what is the best source for the windoe felt. It is for a 72 fj40

I bought mine from Specter and although pricey, fit like a glove, both the WS and the window channel. Sure took a lot of rattles out of the doors. The glass was tight but I sprayed the channel with some dry silicone and that helped.
GL :)
ED Long

I got mine from ccot and they work good. There are probably some cheaper options, but I haven't seen any.

Actually, truely backwards would be "Gnolde". I think he's just kinda jumbled.

DAMN! Now I've got to switch to a new code, I've been found out.
Actually, this is a strange dialect called Wackbirds, which is Whackbirds for Backwards, sorta. Invented by an idiot savant. My wife's name ins Nancy which becomes Canny(pronounced Sanny). Basically you switch the consonant of the first sylable with the consonant of the second. BUT id your name id Ed Long, you just sort of spell it backwards, sort of.
There are, of course, variations.
I've a friend named Mark McFee, which becomes Kram FcMee.
I have not told him that, yet.
So you've discovered the CODE...BesidualRolders.
See????
I'm drinking, so pay no attention.
Ed Long
De Gnol

I would use OEM Weatherstriping/felts, it fits, lasts and its much more than others that don't fit. Check a dealer that gives a discount. Use 3M adheasive

yeah I cought Ed.....a while ago :D

John H

[quote author=Degnol link=board=1;threadid=7456;start=msg62492#msg62492 date=1068695015]
I'm drinking, so pay no attention.
Ed Long
De Gnol
[/quote]

Isn't that how you came up with it in the first place, Ed? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom