WE Rock Dirt Endurance Race 6-18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This looks cool. Might see ya there

JT Taylor normally has a party at his place the thursday before the race. I don't know if he will or not this time but If I (or anyone else) hears anything I'll post up. Always, Always a blast! Bonus if you have a POS car you can use for pasture racing :hillbilly:

Im Planning on racing my rig in the "Trail" Rig class.. trying to figure out what safety gear i will need to make it happen!

Need - Tires, Beadlocks, and Shocks..

That's awesome dude!!! I'd love to offer to help pit or do anything to help, but I'll have the munchkins with me and I doubt I would be of much help. I'll be there for moral support though.

right on! its an hour long, so hopfully we wont need any help in the pits.

anyone want to donate some 37's for me in the race? im trying to get some new wheels & Tires, but i dont know if i can get them in time.

It just so happens that I have a set of SSR's with about 50% tread that are currently stacked next to my garage. I realize you would like a brand new set of donated 37's for racing but.....

Chuck, Used is fine, they still on Wheels? 16"?

i need something that will Ballance out.. my Pit Bulls are SHOT for high speed type stuff.. they still work great on the trail, but they have flat spots and mis worn tread!

New motor mounts (Raised the engine a little), Raised the Front Bump stops, Changed the Rear shocks for 5" of uptravel, 4 Point Harnesses, took off the Windsheild. Ditched the Square driveshaft for a "Real" one.

Working alot better at speeds!

The Tires arent too bad on the dirt, im going to run in Low range the whole time.. 50mph maxed out in OD
IMG_0870[1].jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome! Congrats Trevor! What shape is the 40 left in? Hope you didn't have to tear it up too bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom