we need a meeting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well chris you are going to be in Huntington then, mat what is a good spot, down your way maybe!

i do not know where tim lives, but some where down that way would be nice.

Well anywhere is fine with me. I will be traveling anyway so it dont matter. start making some suggestions and we can decide on that.

well the wife said we could have it here, wrenching would be cold if we were going to try that, and the wheeling would suck, but i do have a small place we could go, up to you all!

ok guys so what is going on for the 11th of Dec. i need to know if my place is alright or not, for all you that have not been here, i live in Jefferson county, along the Shenandoah river.

any how the wife keeps asking me if we are going to have it here, so let me know guys!

mike i think its a go, we need it in your area. You seem to have more local guys in your area that have never attended a meeting or a event.
ok guys so what is going on for the 11th of Dec. i need to know if my place is alright or not, for all you that have not been here, i live in Jefferson county, along the Shenandoah river.

any how the wife keeps asking me if we are going to have it here, so let me know guys!

alright then i need to know who is coming if even you might possibly come let me know please.

should i just wait for pm's or should i post my address?

I will be there and maybe my wife.

I plan on being there. I got some parts on order so hopefully I can drive the cruiser.

Getting closer

Do we have a head count yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom