Water to Air Intercooler Kit for the TRD Supercharged FZJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ran the SC in Phoenix and found that during the summer it's a no go. I didn't have and intercooler or seventh injector so maybe that would help. Moved to the PNW and ran it all summer in 2020 and had no problems. Agree, it loves the cold winter air. Interested in a kit too...

I ran the SC in Phoenix and found that during the summer it's a no go. I didn't have and intercooler or seventh injector so maybe that would help. Moved to the PNW and ran it all summer in 2020 and had no problems. Agree, it loves the cold winter air. Interested in a kit too...
PNW?

would you mind sharing any information on the size or source of the intercooler core?

February 2022 update - although I'm still Cruiserless these days, I've begun producing these kits again. Pricing is updated in the first post. Any questions, let me know.

Just finished the installation on mine. Added a 2.8 SC pulley. Still need to test drive, but everything is running smoothly.
20220402_094557_HDR.jpg

From where did you get the 2.8" pulley? Been think of doing this as well.

Just finished the installation on mine. Added a 2.8 SC pulley. Still need to test drive, but everything is running smoothly.View attachment 2971445
Now I've been running this bad boy a little over a month now. Got some Uwharrie, NC dirt on it from attending the Relic Run, and still pleased. Prior to the intercooler, I've never had over heating issues (with the stock SC pulley). Now running a 2.8 pulley and intercooler, I don't worry about the heat and never seen higher that ~185°.

Yes - I can still put together kits, will take a few months of lead time.

It seems your personal message’s are full….where can I reach you to discuss?
I cleared out some space, should be able to PM now. Thanks!

Bumping this back up - with some renewed interest lately, I'm doing another run of IC kits. If anyone is interested, message me!

Any chance you'd want to develop something for a turbo'd cruiser?

@alia176 @Wompom and I all want an A/W setup but none of us have done it, yet.

If I still had an 80-series, definitely. But alas, I'm Cruiserless these days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom