Water separator, B, 3B, H, 2H (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good used water separator, plus bracket. I bought this from Marv Specter a while ago, but now welded my old leaking one up instead. Marv sells them for 80$ used, this is $30 plus shipping.
cheers,
Jan

Last edited:
Got the bracket that bolts to the frame too?? I need it (and the separator) for my FJ45LV project. I'll call dibs if no one else has.

Got the bracket that bolts to the frame too?? I need it (and the separator) for my FJ45LV project. I'll call dibs if no one else has.

I have another bracket piece that goes with it, I'll take a pic and put it up tomorrow.

I am NOT convinced this goes on the frame, I think this is the type that goes on the firewall. The one from my HJ60 bolts to the inside of the frame, passenger side, but it has the fuel inlet and outlet facing opposite sides. This one has them both in the same direction, as shown in the pic. I don't think they can be bent.
I put up the part number so people can verify whether it fits their application.
cheers,
Jan

I have another bracket piece that goes with it, I'll take a pic and put it up tomorrow.

I am NOT convinced this goes on the frame, I think this is the type that goes on the firewall. The one from my HJ60 bolts to the inside of the frame, passenger side, but it has the fuel inlet and outlet facing opposite sides.

It doesn't really matter to me. I'd be interested either way! The separator for the '55 has a few curves in the hose too. It doesn't bother me as much as mounting the separator above the tank and/or primer level.
DSC_4303.JPG

Here's the bracket. the round one that goes around the separator bolts to it, and it then bolts wherever.
let me know...

cheers,
Jan

Last edited:
Looks good!! I can pick up in the summer and pay now if that works for you. I can also get a shipping addy if you'd rather do that. Let me know.

Looks good!! I can pick up in the summer and pay now if that works for you. I can also get a shipping addy if you'd rather do that. Let me know.

Whatever you prefer. If you want to pick up in summer, pay me then.
cheers,
Jan

Whatever you prefer. If you want to pick up in summer, pay me then.
cheers,
Jan

That works for me! I could also bring up non-USA parts if you want. Here they will order ANYTHING in the Toyota parts system worldwide. I even got pricing on an OEM '60 series snorkel, though that was out of my price range!

PM me your contact information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom