water resistant seat covers for convertible1996 landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
Well, looking for seat covers that would repel light rain because I lost my roof. Saw the SOR covers for $225 that appear nice. Little rich for this project though. Really needing it for the rear split bench seats.

What material should I look for neoprene?

I saw a set on cabellas that say that they are water resistant and are made from. Cabella's trail gear...600-denier polyester beads repel moisture.

Any thoughts or recommendations appreciated.

Neoprene would be a good choice.

Wet Okole seat covers.

reading that neoprene absorbs some and is difficult to dry. I did read high reviews on Wet Okole. looks like $500 for a set though at their website.

If you're looking for Wet Okole, try http://www.autoanything.com/seat-covers/67A1484A0A0.aspx

They usually offer 15% and sometimes 20% discount codes + free shipping.

We have two sets of them. They fit very nice and are very comfortable. Not sure
about the waterproof application, but they claim to be designed for that reason.

I've had some Wet Okole covers in my old 4Runner. They absorb water, never dry, stain, and UV fade. If you're diligent with their UV protectant, they may not fade, but I used it every 6 months and my brown covers turned blue in 2 years. Any wet person left a dirty butt print because of light trail dust on the seats.

Obviously, I don't recommend them for any vehicle planning on seeing regular dirt with the windows down...or top chopped...

Wow. Sounds like the cabella's 29.95 set is winning this battle....

FYI, cabellas has the front covers on sale for 20 now and the back for 35.

I got some fitted vinyl seats for my Jeep from IGGEE seat covers.
You can check them out on Ebay. Very good quality and made to spec.

Just ordered four Cabelas bucket seat covers for my 92 & 93. Free shipping on orders over $99 otherwise $5 flat.

Sent from Goshenite's iPhone using IH8MUD

Just ordered four Cabelas bucket seat covers for my 92 & 93. Free shipping on orders over $99 otherwise $5 flat.

Sent from Goshenite's iPhone using IH8MUD
Do you have pictures of how this looks installed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom