Water pump replacement part number assistance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am going to be overhauling my cooling system. I am not sure if I will replace the water pump or not. I do not know the last time it was changed, the previous didn't keep alot of records. The timing belt was done about 30k ago, so it might of been changed with it. So I was thinking I might go ahead and buy the water pump and related parts and possibly make the decision to replace or not after I get into it. I will be taking off the intake manifold to get at the starter during this process. Looking at partsouq, it shows a water pump assembly. Looks like it comes with a gasket. I thought this should be a fipg. Which is supposed to be? Looks like I might need o ring 9676124019. Are there any other seals, o rings, gaskets, or parts I need, if I replace the pump. Thanks

It's a gasket. Just buy the Aisin TKT-021 water pump kit.

Includes the gasket and the o-ring for the water outlet. FIPG goes on the square part of the water outlet where the thermostat housing attaches.

Includes the gasket and the o-ring for the water outlet. FIPG goes on the square part of the water outlet where the thermostat housing attaches.
Great, thanks for the info. Can you think of anything else I need?

I just got around to googling the aisin kit. It shows to be the whole timing belt kit. I don’t need that. Are there any kits with just the pump and appropriate o rings? I doubt it. I’m guessing I need to just purchase everything separately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom