water pump pulley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know if there is a water pump pulley for a '71 F engine that will accept 2 wide belts? If there is where can I get one. I know that there is one that will fit that is made for a narrow belt in the front and a wide belt in the back. I've also seen a 2F pulley that is set up for 2 wide belts but the bolt pattern does not match the F water pump.

I thought that the 1975-1976 2F fan was direct-drive, not the clutch-type, and had the smaller bolt pattern with two grooves for the same width belt...

:meh:

I thought that the 1975-1976 2F fan was direct-drive, not the clutch-type, and had the smaller bolt pattern with two grooves for the same width belt...

:meh:

That is what was on my 77 2F. Direct drive, 2 wide groove, smaller bolt pattern than the later 2F w/ clutch driven fans. What are the measurements of your bolt pattern? After work today I can measure my 2 groove pulleys pattern and post up here to compare. HTH.

Poser, that's probably the one that I'm looking for. Just wasn't sure where to start looking.

Lambcrusher, I'll postup the deminsions when I get home.

Thanks

That is what was on my 77 2F. Direct drive, 2 wide groove, smaller bolt pattern than the later 2F w/ clutch driven fans. What are the measurements of your bolt pattern? After work today I can measure my 2 groove pulleys pattern and post up here to compare. HTH.

the spacing is 1 7/16"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom