Water/Hydrogen Injection??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks. Just saw a thing on the news about this new water injection system that increases power and helps improve mileage. AquaTune.com - Overview: AquaTune Water Injection Systems. They interview a reputable mechanic who has been running the device for about 3 months and he states he saw about a 35% increase in mileage and a noticeable increase in power. It's about $850.00.

thanks,

josh

Howdy! Did ya read that part, way down by the bottom of the article, about OCCASIONAL addition of 1/1 alcohol? J. C. Whitney offered basically the same setup about 40 years ago. Didn't exactly take the world by storm. I must of missed that part that explained how often you change, for how much $$$, that itsy bitsy 6 micron filter, either.

I'm just a little anti-optimistic on this one. Go for it, and then post up your results after a year or so. John

Slee's getting my next $850 for a front ARB or ShortBus. Just curious if anyone has ever run this setup.

There is a supercharged truck with a 7th injector into the intake running methanol from the window washer bucket on this board... Similar idea?

Actually, you should look at the Brown's Gas theory. It's double the mpg and 1/5 the cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom