For Sale Washougal, Washington 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
1988 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 for sale

Low Mile! 167,000 original miles.
Clean title in hand.
Oil and filter religiously changed every 3,000 to 5,000 miles.
Full transmission rebuild in 2020 including output shaft, neutral switch replacement, and shifter tightened up.
Shifts like a new Cruiser!
Other recent maintenance includes replacement of accordion air intake hose, catalytic converter, water pump, starter, some hoses and cooling system thermostat.
An upper-rear oil plug issue was also addressed.
Original, stock motor runs great and does not burn any appreciable amount of oil between oil changes.
AC, Heater, and Rear defrost, turn signals work.
Very low mileage on Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires.
Seats have been kept covered and all upholstery is in very good condition.
Two original owners manual in original dealers sleeve.
Two FJ 62 shop manuals included.
Complete original tool kit including all tools and bottle jack.
This Cruiser was originally sold new and kept in California until I moved to Washington in 2006.
Body is overall in good shape but not perfect -- A few very repairable dents scrapes, chips and a couple very small surface rust spots to address.
Windows go up and down but slowly. I've attempted to address the driver door window/lock switch issue that is typical to this vehicle but it is due for a repeat of this bit of TLC.
Needs Rear brake shoes, one 4x4 solenoid, shocks, and some exhaust work.

This FJ62 is all original and all stock with one exception: The center console fell into disrepair (a common issue with this vehicle) and was replaced with an aftermarket Tuffy Locking center console. Inside you'll find an aftermarket stereo. Original speakers were also replaced with aftermarket . The original Toyota radio was left in place to preserve the vintage aesthetic.

This truck has seen the occasional light camping trip or very mild trail over the years. Other than that, just a daily driver around town. I have owned this truck since 2004 was to be my lifetime keeper and restoration project. Life had different plans. Love this truck and hate to see it go! This truck runs great and is very deserving of a full restoration.

Asking $35,000 O.B.O. Many more photos available for serious buyers.

1_Exterior Rt_Front.jpg

2_Exterior_LR.jpg

5_Rt side_doors closed.JPG

12_Interior_driver.jpg

11_Rear_tailgateOpen.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom