WASHINGTON STATE???

Discussion in 'Trails - Events - Expeditions' started by FJ_MONSTER, Jul 24, 2003.

1. FJ_MONSTER

FJ_MONSTER

i just moved to the seattle area,from colorado and im looking for places to go wheelin.
    i can see that theres woods everywhere,but i dont exactly know where the trails are.
    plus i sold the cruiser to move so, any easy trail is what im looking for,at least until i get another cruiser.i do have access to a 4x4 now but its in stock form.
    shawn

2. atoyot

atoyot

3. freeamerica

freeamerica

Shawn,

Welcome to WA. There is a pretty large "not club" club - The Seattle Cruiserheads, that meets at Zeek's Pizza in Greenlake. If you send me an e-mail direct I'll get you more detailed contact info.

Also, WA Timber Toys are out of Woodinville (although I heard a rumor they recently moved to Bellevue), and Rain Country Land Cruisers are out of Sedro-Woolley (1.5 hrs N of Seattle). You can get more info for both of these from TLCA (www.tlca.org).

4. FJ_MONSTER

FJ_MONSTER

i will def get a hold of ya when i get a better rig shouldnt be too long.im in kirkland so woodinville and bellvue are right there.well at least im close to some cruiserheads.
    shawn

5. 79fj40

79fj40

There is a place called evens creek outside of buckly. It is full of trails from hard to logging roads, it also has some amazing views of Mt. Rainier. I know of a few more areas for when you get another cruiser :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.