Parting Out Washington DC/VA/NOVA-1981 Tan FJ60 Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found a picture of the heat shield, thanks.

HeatShield.JPG

I looked at all my parts trucks today. All of them are gone or rusted. sorry. I do have a AC bezel if you still wanted that.
I am still interested in the bezel, do you happen to have a picture? Mine is cracked in two locations so I'd like to find a clean one.

I'm looking for inner door panels (front right and rear left) for my HJ61 with a brown interior. Is your interior brown, and are those parts available and in good shape? My truck has panels, but they've got significant sun damage. Thanks!

I'm looking for inner door panels (front right and rear left) for my HJ61 with a brown interior. Is your interior brown, and are those parts available and in good shape? My truck has panels, but they've got significant sun damage. Thanks!
I have a few panels but currently only have Rear brown ones

im getting ready to pull the motor and trans for another project. anyone interested in a decent frame and body roller?

Hello Jonas. Looking for some parts. If you have these parts, I'd be interested in taking them off your hands. Top two images are probably my most wanted.
1982-FJ60 Parts.jpg

this truck has gotten to the point where its time to cut her up although the frame is decent and some of the body panels. has a clean title. anyone interested in buying the roller. Motor is gone all the power steering stuff is still there. or I can cut panels out for you. let me know what you need. starting next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom