Parting Out Washington DC/VA/NOVA-1981 Tan FJ60 Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there everyone,

I have another FJ60 that im parting out sadly. The Frame is pretty far gone along with some body rust. This is kind of a cool Truck Tho. As Its a early fj60 so it has some interesting options I.E- AC delete etc I have several other parts truck so if there is something you dont see or need please just drop me a line and ill see if I have it on another one or in storage.

image0 2.jpeg
image0 3.jpeg
image1 2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Follow the part out and other Toyota Landcruiser Builds/ Find (Mize Adventure) on YouTube-

What’s the condition of the passenger seat bottom cover? I need an untorn brown stripe bottom cover for my driver’s seat. :)
What’s the condition of the passenger seat bottom cover? I need an untorn brown stripe bottom cover for my driver’s seat. :)
Yeah Its in good shape but im not pulling it off the seat as then I cant sell the rest of it.

I am interested in the low pressure power steering line/cooler. That would be from the larger of the two fittings on the pump and the hose to include the single line cooler. mail to 95318

driver sun visor, both mounts for that visor, dome light cover, rear view mirror and cap, pass seat belt. pm me if you have

driver sun visor, both mounts for that visor, dome light cover, rear view mirror and cap, pass seat belt. pm me if you have
Not breaking up any of the sets. I have the rear view mirror and cap

Hey there everyone,

I have another FJ60 that im parting out sadly. The Frame is pretty far gone along with some body rust. This is kind of a cool Truck Tho. As Its a early fj60 so it has some interesting options I.E- AC delete etc I have several other parts truck so if there is something you dont see or need please just drop me a line and ill see if I have it on another one or in storage.

View attachment 2739141View attachment 2739143View attachment 2739145View attachment 2739146View attachment 2739144

Follow the part out and other Toyota Landcruiser Builds/ Find (Mize Adventure) on YouTube-

Any chance the drivers floor pan is decent? What about either rear wheel well (above the dog leg and rocker junction)? How about the front plastic seat belt receivers?

Don’t have any of this. All of those area are rusted out
Any chance the drivers floor pan is decent? What about either rear wheel well (above the dog leg and rocker junction)? How about the front plastic seat belt receivers?

Looking for clutch pedal bucket and pedal hard lines from clutch master cylinder down to the small bracket on the body. Also the transmission tunnel along with shifter boots
Thanks
Tommy

AlLooking for clutch pedal bucket and pedal hard lines from clutch master cylinder down to the small bracket on the body. Also the transmission tunnel along with shifter boots
Thanks
To
Yes I have all that but I can’t pull it just yet as I need to have the ability to move the truck around for right now and until I pull the motor
Looking for clutch pedal bucket and pedal hard lines from clutch master cylinder down to the small bracket on the body. Also the transmission tunnel along with shifter boots
Thanks
Tommy

AlLooking for clutch pedal bucket and pedal hard lines from clutch master cylinder down to the small bracket on the body. Also the transmission tunnel along with shifter boots

Yes I have all that but I can’t pull it just yet as I need to have the ability to move the truck around for right now and until I pull the motor
Ok let me know when your ready to pull don't need right now but in the very near future 2weeks

Sold the flaps already not pulling the caps off the bumpers sold with the bumpers as a set
Thanks for the quick reply. Last question: is the trailer hitch OEM and bolted on (vs welded on)? If so is it available and for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom