Wanted Washington DC /// Restored FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Dudes,

Imlooking for a restored FJ40, must be spec and period correct. I’m looking for one to enjoy for a long time. Ideally 1975-1978 but later models are cool too. Green, tan or olivehuge +

I must emphasize year correct - emblems, mirrors, doors, hardtop, bib, hood, tubs, etc. I’m not lookin for a frankencruiser formerly owned by a JCWhitney subscriber.

I’m very familiar with these, I’ve owned and restored... let’s see what out there.

I’m budgeted around $25k but quality commands price.

thanks!

hmm So you want a 2F or it doesn't matter?

hmm So you want a 2F or it doesn't matter?
Yeah, 2F. A conversion if it’s documented through a shop, but it’s far and few between for ones that are correctly done IMO. Send what you got.

I have a 1978 that is close to complete, being assembled now. It does have a shackle reversal that is well done, original
interior including City Racer repro front and rear floor mats. Reupholstered seats and jump seats. FJ40 Dash pad, Aussie repro lower dash pads, NOS roll bar pads, custom made 8x15 steelies with NOS hubcaps, Tuffy console, all new weatherstripping, OME springs , Bilstein shocks, NOS front and rear turn signals, Dory bracket and mini truck power steering, Toyota PS pump and bracket, new Fuji carburetor and OEM air cleaner. NOS front bumper and license plate bracket. Toyota Matt is doing restored knobs for the dash. SOR restoration kit for the front heater, CCOT pewter paint for the interior parts , sand blast and powder coat for the seat mounting brackets, OEM jack rods, jack and tool kit. Low to Mid 30's when done. It is smurf blue if that hurts or helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom