Wash, Wax, WOW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phipsi.net
I am not one for washing the 80, I like it dirty, but every now and then it needs to get a little temporary bling for the sake of Southern California living. SO, since I don't have the time to donate toward the asthetic appeal of the rig, I took a much needed study break and went down to the local hand wash joint and worked out a little deal to get all the good stuff done. Realized it was going to take some time I whipped out the books while these guys worked their magic.

We ALL LOVE pics no matter what, so here are a couple, my fellow 80 brethrin.:cheers: Sam

PICT1222.jpg

PICT1220.jpg

Last edited:
Jeez it looks alot different than last year's Surf n Turf!
Looks great Sam! Is that Matt's front bumper on permanent loan or something?

The Jeep looks the size of a Honda Fit next to yours!

FirstToy said:
Jeez it looks alot different than last year's Surf n Turf!
Looks great Sam! Is that Matt's front bumper on permanent loan or something?

The Jeep looks the size of a Honda Fit next to yours!

Thank you, yes just a little different than last year. It is Matt's bumper, and it's still his I'm just "maintaining" it for him. I'll probably jump on a bumper as soon as I can get the money together, the new slee said to come out soon is looking mighty fine.

Looks great!

I noticed in your 2nd pic, your driver's side light on top looks pushed back like you ran it into a low flying airplane or something...

Amazing cruiser. That thing looks incredible!

Also, where did you get that billet grille at?

Is that a 2" body lift? You need bigger tires!:flipoff2: Nice rig!

I made the billet custom, 2" body indeed....as soon as the wallet can take the hit, we'll get some bigger ones

PKP80 said:
Thank you, yes just a little different than last year. It is Matt's bumper, and it's still his I'm just "maintaining" it for him. I'll probably jump on a bumper as soon as I can get the money together, the new slee said to come out soon is looking mighty fine.

Sammy,

Rock that bummer as long as you like, I'm just glad to see some part of my rig getting some use.

-Matt

Wow - James said it all - what a change! Nice Sam - now get on that next case study!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom