Wasatch Cruisers escape the heat run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmc

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.expeditionamericas.com
The Salt Lake valley has been in triple digits for almost two weeks now and luckily for my sanity Wasatch Cruisers has a run planned up into the Uinta Mountains, east of Salt Lake this past weekend.

We had a great turnout. Friday night we had 14 of 15 trucks show up for the night run. I'll let Andre (dieselcruiserhead)give all the details but let's just say a benign looking road gave us quite a bit of excitement.

Saturday's run to Murdock Basin was nice and dusty. We had 24 (i think) trucks show up. Kurt (cruiseroutfit) made arrangements to remove an abandoned travel trailer from the trail. I near the end of our group and by the time I got to the trailer the only thing left for me to do was put some bags in the back of the trucks. Amazing how quickly 50 people can dismantle a entire vehicle.

here are some pics.
dmc
IMG_0168 (Medium).jpg
IMG_0163 (Medium).jpg
IMG_0167 (Medium).jpg

Great pic's DMC!
It only took 4 people to disassemble the trailer... :grinpimp:
But the clean up went very fast, The hard part was picking up all the glass...
Kurt said there were two more up there that possibly got stuck and were left and didnt make it through the winter and 8 feet of snow :rolleyes:
Cant wait for the official write up :cheers:

Hey, anybody saw my trailer? Left someplace and can't remember where... :D

Good time this weekend.
thanks Andre and Kurt for setting it up.

Too bad Kurt got to the trailer before everyone else and emptied the fridge!

troy

LIVERUST said:
...Too bad Kurt got to the trailer before everyone else and emptied the fridge!..

Yum, yum :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom