Was there a video for the FJ at SEMA? (many, many pictures) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Went through all the Autospies pictures...some of the later ones (page ~40 IIRC) have what appear to be pictures of a video of the FJ Cruiser. Anyone see this video in person? It looks fairly cool, the boulder field it apparently crawls through is pretty good..considernig this is a bone stock vehicle...I grabbed these pictures I was talking about...oh and some chick ones...there are tons of FJ Cruiser pics in that AutoSpies link someone posted, closeups of the dash and all that, too many to copy and post here with this slow Inet connection...

fjcruiser_sema_1.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_2.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_3.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_4.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_5.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_6.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_7.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_8.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_9.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_10.jpg

More pics:

fjcruiser_sema_11.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_12.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_13.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_14.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_15.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_16.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_17.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_18.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_19.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_20.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_21.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_22.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_23.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_24.jpg

fjcruiser_sema_25.jpg

They had video kiosks playing footage of rubicon.

Some of it was VERY impressive for a stock vehicle.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if that winch on the green FJ is real or just a hook hanging out of the grill. That would be very cool if a winch could be mounted inside the stock bumper.

greenFJ.jpg

the green one at the entrance to SEMA was largely a mockup...they had a couple people stationed there to keep you from touching it....

The Blue one upstairs in the Toyota section was fully equipped...TLC took 3 Prado ARB bars and made them into the one ARB bar used for the show...looked very sweet. I wasn't a fan of the little rear bumperette tho....pretty cheesy there, but I suspect a "real" one will be forthcoming.

The Yellow one by the SEMA rocks was also sharp, but locked up tight.

Rumor has it TLC is gonna prototype a ragtop too

The rear bumperette with winch was pretty ugly and non-functional looking. I imagine a replacement rear bumper and the front ARB are two of the first aftermarket accessories we see when the FJ comes out.

Last edited:
BTW, just for your (yes YOU shocker! :D ) viewing pleasure I grabbed all the chick pictures (well atleast all the hot/semi-hot ones) from AutoSpies, and threw them up online...so if you only want to see the chicks...here ya go...

It's ALOT of pictures, 122 in all, all on one page...some cuties in there!

http://www.colorado4x4.net/sema_05/

The black looks great. It also seems like the black and smurf blue FJ's may have a mild lift compared to the yellow. Anyone else see that, or is it just my imagination.

Dirk Diggler said:
The black looks great. It also seems like the black and smurf blue FJ's may have a mild lift compared to the yellow. Anyone else see that, or is it just my imagination.

Unsure of the black, But I do know the blue has a 3" coilover and the yellow is stock...We were also told that there were only 2 working FJC's in the USofA, SO, I wonder if the black one is elsewhere?!? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom