Warrenton Father's Day Car Show June 18th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
HEY!

Who else is going to the Father's day car show in Warrenton? Last year we had 5 club trucks on the main drag. It would be cool to have even more this year.

Come on! I know we have some pretty cruisers in the club that could definitely compete for an award.

We meet pretty early in the AM at a designated location so we can park together on the main drag.

Here is the info: Relay For Life

registration is $20.

Post up if your going.

I just logged on Mud intending to start this exact thread and glad to see Stump beat me to it. Always a great time. I'm in. Doesn't look like the Dune beige former award winner will be able to defend its crown. I'll have to see if there are any survivor awards with the red forty.

I just logged on Mud intending to start this exact thread and glad to see Stump beat me to it. Always a great time. I'm in. Doesn't look like the Dune beige former award winner will be able to defend its crown. I'll have to see if there are any survivor awards with the red forty.
You'll win something this year because Steve didn't last year.
Though, if you wanted to take it to another level, we could use my tan FST...:grinpimp:

Always a good time and an eclectic bunch of vehicles.

i'm out this year. Promised the wife we'd go to Deep Creek with some other dance families. LOL At least I'll get to sleep in.

What time/ where would folks like to meet I will be coming from Fredvegas, and am currently planning on driving the 40.

Last year I believe we met at the Sheetz station outside Old Town around 6:15. I would imagine it will be a similar game plan to be able to get a good group spot on the Main Drag.

I'm not entered this year but I'll see you at the show.

So how many trophies did CLCC bring home?

Stump and I both got trophies this year. Mine was runner up "1980's stock truck" class. And I believe stump scored third place in "1980's modded truck" class. Not hard when there were only a few 1980's trucks haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom