Warning-We're coming to Indy 6/8/07 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Jimmy, Clint, Mike and the rest of the Hoosier Crew,
Just wanted to give notice of our upcoming visit so you guys could take cover. We'll be coming up the weekend of June 8th to check out your children's museum and other sights. I hope we can get together at one of Mike's restaurants for some wings and cold beers. Also, if you have suggestions for good places to eat in the downtown area (we're staying at the Marriott), we would appreciate the info.
Looking forward to seeing you all.
Peter, Rashmi & Sunni

Hello Jimmy, Clint, Mike and the rest of the Hoosier Crew,
Just wanted to give notice of our upcoming visit so you guys could take cover. We'll be coming up the weekend of June 8th to check out your children's museum and other sights. I hope we can get together at one of Mike's restaurants for some wings and cold beers. Also, if you have suggestions for good places to eat in the downtown area (we're staying at the Marriott), we would appreciate the info.
Looking forward to seeing you all.
Peter, Rashmi & Sunni

St.Elmo's is the premier steakhouse in downtown. Everything is ala carte and they are proud of it! Palamino is also a great experience.

We can all rally for some wings n beer!

sorry Peter

I should have responded sooner, but I've been swamped gettign ready for GSMTR. I'm in for a get together and a few adult beverages! I haven't seen Mike in a while and it would be nice to get everyone together.

Clint

Mike, thanks for the info. Clint, I'll look for you at GSMTR. I'll be camping with RJ, Johnnie, Rod, Todd K. and Mark Hawley of Metal Tech.
You guys have a preference for getting together the Friday or Saturday of the weekend we're in Indy? If so, please let me know.
Thanks
Peter

Clint, Mark, Page & Carl
Good to see you guys at GSMTR. We'll plan on meeting at one of Mike's places (hey Mike, which one would be good if we're downtown?) on Saturday night, June 9th.
Later
Peter

Scapiro's is a great deli just south of downtown. The Cladda Irish Pub is also great a great dinner spot in addition to St. Elmo's.

I can't wait to see ya.

Peter,
I did some checking on the family atomsphere at C&A's and unfortunately Sunni would not be able to come inside due to smoke/liquor sales. If it's okay, Let us do some checking on a good location to include all family members for a get together.

I'll keep you informed.

Peter,

How about
Champps Restaurant
49 W. Maryland St. Indpls

It's classified as a family restaurant, no smoking but with beer sales and it's a short walk from your hotel.

Meet around 7pm right?

See you then.

Clint, Jimmy & Sarah
Thanks for meeting us at Champps this past Saturday. We enjoyed having dinner with you guys. To everyone else, sorry you missed us.
Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom