1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WARNING SIGNS about women

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by bad_religion_au, Jul 14, 2005.

1. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

ok having had my ass served to me on a plate twice in a row now... thought it might be time to put up a list of warning signs... the first one may get me in trouble

my list includes:

Girls that have been sexually assaulted (sorry girls, but i can't do a thing about it, so stop using me as a stepping stone to gain your sexual confidence, a dumping ground for all those tales when your cousin forced you behind the hay shed, or as a shoulder to cry on)... these girls have f@#$ed me over too many times, it's tragic it really is... and if i could stop one thing in this world it would be sexual violence... but girls, realise, if a guy is nice enough to give you a shoulder to cry on, he's not the type of guy that'l bounce back after you dump him for the football team.

Rescue girls in general

Those that don't appear to have many interests

Those that DON'T have a drivers licence.

Any girl considering an arts degree...

if she doesn't have the decency to ignore the phone during sex, show her the door :D

girls that have anything resembling a stalker EX, chances are she strung him along one too many times.

any girl that doesn't know what they want in a guy...

feel free to add

2. White Shark

White Shark

Media:
    Albums:
    Fat girls (not thick, think Mabrodis' avater)

Psycho medicated girls

BiPolar girls

Most redheaded girls

Girls who want to drive your Cruiser, leaving you in the compact car.

3. beaufort-fj60

beaufort-fj60

Media:
    Albums:
    you two just named all the girls i boinked as a freshman in college. Okay now do the second year ones....

4. Metal Spice

Metal Spice

Sorry - this one is over the line. Stringing peple along has nothing to do with some unstable jerkoff stalking anybody. Abusive men stalk their ex's & current spouses, girlfiriends without being strung along by them. Most of these women have become so mousy, scared & isolated that they don't do anything & when they finally get the courage & the ability to leave, that a****** starts stalking them & in some cases eventually murders them.

I know you're young & you've been through some really major bullshit with your past relationships, but as you mature in your relationships, you'll understand that there are just women out there who don't give a s*** about anybody, just like the men out there who have been behaving that way for years. This is how you grow & learn what type of person you are looking for.

Buck up, young camper, she's out there, I promise. :)

5. Critter

Critter

Does anyone else see these threads started by bad_religion_au and think "Today on the Jerry Springer Show"...

Just curious...

6. red dirt squirt

red dirt squirt

hmmmm. just got out of a similiar situation. figure this one out. dated this girl for a year and a month, best girl ever. loved the cruiser, made me biscuits....whole 9. then, all of the sudden kerry loses the election, she goes psycho, hookin up with dudes behind my back, stringing me along like nothings different, i find out and give her the axe. all this because kerry lost the election and i wasn't being supportive enough. i dont believe that....sounds like a crock of s*** ot me.

7. Metal Spice

Metal Spice

Umm, yeah, that's definitely a load of bullshit.

8. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

well just going on it, 2 from the last 2, had a stalker ex, i thought what's this jerkoff about, finally found out on both accounts that they were strung along (the last one i just dumped, the "stalker ex" was being told that they were still going out)

ok so there are stalkers out there that weren't strung along, but till the woman grows the courage to p!ss him off and take definitive action, don't touch it.

oh and just because they don't have the courage to dump an abusive boyfriend, they don't have to take it out on the next one

9. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

:flipoff2:

so my first ex that caused the major drama, oh like, 3 months ago to the day, had hooked up with 2 of her cousins, one she claims she didn't know about, the other one she grew up with, knowing he was her cousin...

but i just get trapped by em

10. Liam

Liam

Media:
    Albums:
    chicks that smoke

chicks with dicks

chicks that like to be punched in the face

chicks that own a moped

chicks that can eat an apple through a tennis raquet

i am sure i could come up with more...

11. VTFJ40

VTFJ40

So which stalker are u?

12. Critter

Critter

On the next episode of Jerry Springer “How distant a cousin is OK for love down under”... apparently white trash knows no continental borders.

13. Jim_Phillips

Jim_Phillips

Girls that want to know your real name

Girls that are unforgiving

Girls that can run faster than you

14. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

neither stalker... i run :D

hell yeah, white trash is common place in australian country towns.

by the way, 1st cousins is legal in Aus... is it bad that i know someone who is proud of that ?

15. nuclearlemon

nuclearlemon not an addict Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    women can rule out dating almost every single man easily enough

no gays
    no one that will cheat on you

guess that rules them all out.

16. tea LC

tea LC

girls that mumble on the phone

girls that dont know what they feel like eating.... ever!

girls that always say 'whatever you want to do'

girls that are too close to their mom (gets uber ugly when sh!!t hits the fan)

girls that have brothers that can kick your arse

girls with parents that are super nosey

girls with friends that are b!ches

the list is neverending....

17. Arya Ebrahimi

Arya Ebrahimi

So far I can rule out all girls by principal #2 alone. I will not cheat on a girl.

18. e rock

e rock

Unlike Spicy, I agree with you on this one. I'm not talking about the crazed lunatic type of stalker - but the forlorn and confused type of guy that just won't go away. You keep wondering "What the hell is this guy's problem? Doesn't he understand that it's over between them?"

No, he doesn't. Because she's the type of person that doesn't require closure in relationships before abandoning them. BTDT at least a couple of times.

The first girl I dated for more than a couple months was like that. We'd known each other for a while and when I was finally available, she left her boyfriend Jon to be with me. I knew him before they went out and he was a good guy, but he just wouldn't go away. It was nothing threatening and I kind of felt sorry for him. This went on for about a month. He'd show up at the same movie or restaurant (small town) and want to talk to her.

Fast forward about a year. Everything's great between us. Then she changed. To this day I don't know what happened, but I was reduced to a shell. I would wait by her car for her to get off work so that we could talk. All of a sudden, I was that guy. I don't know how long it lasted, but probably a couple weeks...

My limited understanding goes like this: she had started seeing somebody she worked with who turned out to be a jerk and hit her. She was too ashamed of the whole situation to ever tell me that she cheated on me even though I would have taken her back in a second. She wanted to keep me on standby, but could never come to grips with her indiscretions so she couldn't talk to me about it and ended up pushing me away even though, deep down, we both still wanted to be together.

12 years, a wife, and two daughters later, it still bothers me that there was never any sort of closure between her and I. I see her occasionally at friends' parties, but she still avoids talking to me. I will always have amazing amounts of love for her and wish her the best, but we'll never be close again.

I cannot say that I am totally without fault since, looking back, my actions were a bit 'stalker-ish'. But I can honestly say that my intentions were pure and borne purely out of brokenheartedness. I was a completely nomal, well-adjusted person that was jerked around by a girl. And so was Jon - we met up a few months later and had a good laugh about the whole situation.

So, yes, it can be the girl's fault in these situations. Obviously, there are extreme cases such as those mentioned by Spice, but 'normal' guys get bitten too.

19. Jman

Jman

I think there is some confusion over the term "stalker"--Metal Spice means a real stalker, bad religion means an ex-boyfriend that thinks there is some chance the relationship isn't over yet because there was never a "this is it, goodbye, I don't want to see you ever again" moment.

I qualify as a stalker because an ex started up with someone else without telling me. I flew to her college and found out--her new boyfriend was pretty surprised to see me. Uh, this happened with two different girls. So, yes, under bad religion's definition of stalker, I'd have to agree. A girl that moves on without making it clear to her ex is not one to be trusted.

20. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

what you doing saturday :D

i am not gay, and I WILL NOT CHEAT.

heck i won't engage in any intimate activity with someone that i know is attached...