WARNING: Forum CLOSED on Saturday morning... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
Planning to reindex the entire search engine, and some other details on the site.

In order to do this effectively, the forum must be offline for a period of time....I'm guessing 3-4 hours....but honestly, I have no clue how long it will take.....

Right now, anticipating 7am CST on Sat thru 10am...maybe until noon....

Please plan your repairs accordingly :grinpimp:

basically, the new forum search uses some slightly different methods, and reindexing the entire dealio should make it faster/better

plus, some other minor changes....easiest/fastest/most effective to do with the db shut off completely....

I'll be on the golf course anyway so no problem here :flipoff2:

See you got rid of the white background on the smilies! Nice job Woody! :bounce:

Boy, if we could only get rid of the black background!

dfmorse said:
Boy, if we could only get rid of the black background!

it's not black :D This text is black...

(might setup a lighter background option down the road....played with a few options and haven't liked any of them yet....)

I've got to work Saturday morning.... go for it!!!!

All right I'll step up and offer to help you all out.....Anyone who is impacted and concerned is welcome to come to my house and rake leaves.....Together we CAN get my yard raked.......um I mean TOGETHER we shall overcome this outage of mud.....

And for those that can't make it to stayalert's house. I need to get a certain piggy SOA so that I can get the truck on the road

I love the background just the way it is Woody--FWIW.

ok but leave the 35% cheerleader thread open!

You vant I should get up early to see dees??

:flipoff2:

another weekend starting on the wrong foot... :rolleyes:

:D

My life is crumbling. What am i going to do? Just kidding, I dont get up before noon anyways.

i am an old fart and ldo not like change so the more it stays the same the happier i am....
oh if you could get rid of all blue text that would be nice...
;^)
;^P
cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom