For Sale Warning: Do not Buy 05 LX470 from SHIFT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Los Angeles, California 90045 United States
Mileage
I have just gone through the most horrible and insane experience with SHIFT trying to buy a super clean looking Gray 05' LX470 w/ 164k. If anyone sees this car posted back on their site DO NOT BUY IT.

I put a deposit on this truck as it popped up as seemingly divine intervention during my long LC100 search. The first time it was on its way to be delivered they stated the oil gauge was broken and needed to be fixed. They fixed it over the course of a week, and attempted to deliver again. This time, the passenger side mirror was broken. 2 weeks go by as I'm still patiently waiting since these are minor things IMO when they finally they say its ready to go. Today, 15 minutes before it is agreed to arrive, they say IT IS POURING OIL AND BLACK SMOKE, and have no other details for me.

This company is trash, and supposedly does 150 point inspections before selling anything. Clearly they are full of crap. Just don't want anyone else looking for a 100 series in SoCal to see this car and go through the same misery. The manager promised me he is taking it down from their inventory, but jut in case, stay away.

I have just gone through the most horrible and insane experience with SHIFT trying to buy a super clean looking Gray 05' LX470 w/ 164k. If anyone sees this car posted back on their site DO NOT BUY IT.

I put a deposit on this truck as it popped up as seemingly divine intervention during my long LC100 search. The first time it was on its way to be delivered they stated the oil gauge was broken and needed to be fixed. They fixed it over the course of a week, and attempted to deliver again. This time, the passenger side mirror was broken. 2 weeks go by as I'm still patiently waiting since these are minor things IMO when they finally they say its ready to go. Today, 15 minutes before it is agreed to arrive, they say IT IS POURING OIL AND BLACK SMOKE, and have no other details for me.

This company is trash, and supposedly does 150 point inspections before selling anything. Clearly they are full of crap. Just don't want anyone else looking for a 100 series in SoCal to see this car and go through the same misery. The manager promised me he is taking it down from their inventory, but jut in case, stay away.

Lucky for you more and more 100’s are starting to flow. Something MUD owned and well sorted is worth waiting for.

Lucky for you more and more 100’s are starting to flow. Something MUD owned and well sorted is worth waiting for.
Im not feeling the flow, but i hope youre right! Definitely agree on getting an enthusiast owned truck. This was a gut punch. Sold my pristine first gen tacoma to get a 100 series and and striking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom