Warn Zeon 12-S and ARB Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I searched, but couldn’t find anything on this topic for the 100.

Does anybody have the ARB deluxe bumper and Warn Zeon 12-S? I’m trying to figure out if it will fit.

Thanks!
Wes

Call ARB, easy

There is a cross brace on my LC that restricts height. I am likely going with a M12-S.

Hey all,

I searched, but couldn’t find anything on this topic for the 100.

Does anybody have the ARB deluxe bumper and Warn Zeon 12-S? I’m trying to figure out if it will fit.

Thanks!
Wes
You’ve probably already seen this but:

Here’s my warn vr12s

4BF39730-6B5E-41DC-8BC2-98987D7329F8.jpeg
8C964B0C-D970-4C83-B856-0B583A4D9B9C.jpeg
BA3C58B9-64BD-40BE-932B-18EEABF597BD.png

Not sure how the Zeon could be that much bigger ??? You’ll have to mount the control pack on top on pretty much every winch out there for the arb deluxe.

I’d give come up a hard look if i were in the market again. Reach out to J @TRAIL TAILOR

Hope this helps

I would call Slee.
Call ARB, easy

I reached out to Slee, but not ARB. In an old thread that I found (80 section), somebody mentioned that ARB told them that a winch would fit, but he had trouble getting it to work. Plus, I am looking for real world experience from MUD members.

There is a cross brace on my LC that restricts height. I am likely going with a M12-S.

Thanks, I'll look into that and keep it in mind.

You’ve probably already seen this but:

Here’s my warn vr12s

View attachment 2006089View attachment 2006090View attachment 2006091

Not sure how the Zeon could be that much bigger ??? You’ll have to mount the control pack on top on pretty much every winch out there for the arb deluxe.

I’d give come up a hard look if i were in the market again. Reach out to J @TRAIL TAILOR

Hope this helps

How did the VR12 fit? Super tight? I'll see if I can find the dimensions of both winches.

Also, what is it about Comeup that would make you consider one over Warn? I've never really looked into them until now, but the pricing doesn't seem far off.

@Wesley Crusher +1 on the Come Up Winch. Main reason=Customer Service!

Unfortunately, the Warn brand no longer holds up to its reputation for me.

I recently had some issues with a Warn VR12. Warn Industries gave me and Ben @benc the run around. Stating the issue was outside of the return window and no longer their problem. I was told to return the unit to an authorized service dealer for inspection and diagnosis. Well you know what that means! After some discussion with a couple of Warn’s regional sales people and the great help of Dissent Off-road. We got some parts and were able to get the unit squared away. But all that should have never happened.

I’m going to run the warn winch, but when I break it. I’m going for a Come-Up or fork out for a Red Winch with Jason @TRAIL TAILOR

Good Luck!

7DD6C8FB-2C6E-4D2D-B213-8A1E67D4571E.jpeg

34533595-3CF4-4901-8B13-E54B7E0F3A71.jpeg

3E4F8340-1EA9-4EF2-9DE0-E5E6A03B6B1A.jpeg

Interesting. Where are Come Up winches manufactured?

Looks like Red is in England. I’m open minded about not going with Warn (only because of the mounting issues), but I really try to avoid things made in China or Mexico when there are options.

Last edited:
Just a quick update.

I did some reading on Comeup and I was impressed enough to give the brand a shot. I ordered the Seal Gen2 12.5rs and I'm going to make this sucker fit one way or another. :rofl:

I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom