WARN manual hub decal/sticker placement ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Y’all please forgive such a trivial question but my inner Yota geek got me wondering about the placement of the dealer/port installed sticker on the dash of the FJ40’s.

I’ve noticed placement on either far sides of the dash panel over the years and wondered if there was any rhyme or reason for where it was placed - Is it just where the tech decided to place it or something particular like a model year type of thing ?
I did try searching this but came up with nothing…

Thanks,

DE61B3E0-9CA5-4FFD-B624-F7D3FF38F7E2.png

Thanks !
I guess I should have used the word “decal” instead of “sticker” in my search quest.

I like the driver side ( North American market ) position better - mine is a 78 and is on the passenger side.

Appreciate the link !

My 77 had it left of the headlamp switch.

My 09/73 had it to the left as well.

I think all can be correct, it was a dealer technician or port tech applying the sticker, but most often it is left of the headlight switch.

If you want authenticity, place it slightly sideways with a wrinkle or two!:p

I've seen it at both locations referenced. I've also seen it inside the pocket door and on the air duct between the fan and frt heater too.

And now for something completely different... Ignition key and brake light occupy space left of steering wheel.

05.13.2023.Warn 4WD Sticker.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom