Warn M15000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is this a good price for a new Warn 15,000 pound winch, $1135.00 w/free shipping? If so, do you think I can fit it into the Slee front bumper :D? I attached a file showing the size comparisons between the Warn M12000 and the Warn M15000 and you will notice that the M15000 is shown to be only slightly bigger on the control box side. Although the diagrams do not reflect the height of the winches but only the length and width, so I can’t tell for sure if it will fit. Please let me know what all of you think, thanks.

Wow! :eek: That is a heck of a good price! Where did you get those prices? I need a winch also. And like those prices! As for fitting in a Slee bumper I'm not sure but I know it will fit a M12000 one easily.

First of all, I’m sorry for the extra large image. I thought I trimmed it down. Anyways, Yea I haven’t seen any prices like that before so I thought I would run it past you guys. I found it originally on e-bay and then went directly to there web site and the prices were even better than there listings. I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t do research to find out more about the place they are getting it from and possibly find a better deal. They had a killer listing for J@*p tee jays, for the same price of one of our (TLC) rear bumpers w/wheel carrier you can get a Warn rear bumper w/carrier, front bumper, sliders and an 8000# winch, go figure. Really, I am saving up for the Slee front bumper and was really temped with the March Madness sale, but I think I need to wait just a little longer (can you say tax refund). And I was content with the 12000# but for the same price getting a 15K# I just can’t resist, plus the word overkill isn’t in my vocabulary. Here is the link to the place. Please, any feed back on the Slee front bumper fitting is greatly appreciated.

http://www.shercosales.com/subcatmfgprod.asp?0=280&1=288&2=-1

http://www.shercosales.com/index.html

Thanks man!! :D

When I bought my M12000 a few weeks back I printed out the stuff from sherco and took it to the local ranch supply store and they matched it for me. I got a great price without shipping. Try it, it could work for you too.

The post whore is at it again...

I figured I'd go with a Z rig up and get a 3:1 pull for 45k :eek: Then I can either rip apart my truck, stretch it's already too long wheel base or just snap my rope and sit there with a dumbbunny look on my face (more likely). :D

Junk,
FYI… I’m going to reposts this image at a smaller scale, so you can compare. (I hope it works)
Scott

This is really just an excuse to just get another post.
:D

well,since i need to pad my posts a bit,just to catch up to you guys(impossible) i will go out on a limb here and say that you two, and you know who you are :D

are TOO DAMN FUNNY!!!! i can always count on you guys for a smile when i am surfin!!!!

doug

Maybe somebody could delete this duplicate thread. It confuses my peanut brain.
uhoh3.gif

Thanks Junk. I must be going crazy on my end, but there are still two threads.
theyareontome.gif

Must be that crappy Utah air. You should move close to a big city like NY where all there's fresh air like bus fumes. mmmm good.

I'm still in Orygun Junk. That Utah air could be the case in under 1 month though.

After this weekend I think a M15000 is the way to go. The M12000 is just not enough!

The ARB is rated to take the pull of an M10k snatched. The M15k could flat out rip the bumper off the frame and ruin more than just your weekend if you are needing to use a snatch block.

If the M12k isn't enough when snatched, you need to find a different line to drive up.

Anyone using this 12K winch on an 80?
http://www.milemarker.com/
If it's fitted as standard US Army equipment, can't be to bad. Ya think it'll fit in a Slee Bumper? ::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom