Warn M12000 winch - $900 - Norcal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Warn M12000 winch in perfect shape with remote, roller fair lead, cable and swagged on hook. I'm the second owner, never used it - been garaged for a few years. First owner might have made a few pulls (can't tell), removed it and put in garage. It looks like new and cable is in great shape. Asking $900. Located in the bay area.

Can deliver to the Stockton swap meet this weekend if anyone is interested. No shipping.

ARB Bumper

The M12000 should fit your ARB bumper. It is the exact setup I have on my'93 FZJ.

Good price, good luck with the sale

Yes it will fit an ARB winch type bumper,I had same set-up on my old 80 and it rocks! Bump for a good deal.

This is the same price I had my M12000 winch for sale that everyone complained about the price.

These are well worth $900, bump for a good deal!

Thanks all for chiming in. Yes, like the others said, it works great in the 80 series ARB winch bumper. I bought it for mine but then never got around to mounting it. Haven't wanted to part with it... but running out of space in the garage. Thanks for the interest!

I PM you, but maybe your mailbox is full. Was interested in the winch, please look me up.

Yes I got the pm & returned it. Thanks again for the interest.

Here are a couple photos of it:

imga0467-600.jpg

imga0469-600.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom