Warn M12000 on ARB Sahara Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone installed the M12000 on the 03+ ARB Sahara Bumper? Is it a straightforward process or do you need any metal works? The ARB installation guide says the bumper is suitable for 9000 & 9500 winches, I've seen elsewhere a document indicating it will also accomodate a M12000.

I know the M12000 is a feet forward installation..

Many thanks.

I think there may have been more than one version of the '03 sahara bumper. If you have your receipt, you might be able find out which model number you have and look it up from there. Not sure if the model number is on the bumper itself.

When new, there's a white sticker on the inside of the DS wing that has the model number.

The model number is 3913160

Problem is there are two conflicting ARB documents, that's why I wanted to verify if anyone has actually installed the M12000 winch on the Sahara bar

Well, I installed it today. & the 3913160 DOES NOT accomodate the M12000 without serious modifications to the bumper.

Oh, man... bad intel! Sorry.

I checked ARB-Australia and it says the Sahara only fits up to 9500 winch. So maybe it's a typo on ARBUSA's part.
Sahara bar | Products | ARB 4x4 Accessories

I'd email them and find out what the deal is.

Well, I already had bought the winch based on ARB's claim. It will not fit the front 10"x4" plate if it seats on the bottom cradle bolts, and vice versa. So I had to add an adapter to the cradle to secure the bottom of the winch, in addition to cutting up the inside of the bar to freely move the clutch handle.

I am surprised at fish2live's post.. are there several versions of the 03+ Sahara for the LC100?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom